Why do I run? Quick answer, its "me time". Really started off as a new years resolution for 1989, the year Darrell was born. I quit smoking on December 11, 1988 after my last exam of the semester at MTSU. Dad was a runner, so why not. My first race was the "Rudolph Run" December 1993. I ran a 22:40. Still have the stocking hat from that race.
11 Random things about me.
- Lisa's blog got me started blogging a couple of years ago.
- I'm an Air Force brat. Dad was a Major in the Air Force.
- I was in the Army Reserve for 6 years, enlisted.
- First car was a 1965 Ford Fairlane I owned a motorcycle for a few years, before I got tired of riding in the cold. It was Kawasaki 750.
- I've dabbled in stained glass, water colors and photography.
- No way I'm giving up my beer or meat. No crazy diets for me.
- I take a multi-vitamin every day. Maybe it helps, maybe not.
- I'm 50 years old
- Fan of tattoo's.
- Only 5 pounds heavier than in High School, but an inch taller.
- Love old cars and motorcycles.