Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Uh, oh

To far, to fast, to soon? 6.75 miles sunday, 3 miles yesterday and another 6 miles this morning. Felt a twinge in my foot around 4 miles, must not have been anything. Sheesh, hate treading water like this. Feel good, but still apprehensive. Coming back from an injury just blows.

Monkey marathon is less than 2 weeks away. Hope some of the leaves can wait, colors right now are pretty good. I've been assigned as a course monitor. Guess that means I'll be the guy pointing which way to go, somewhere out on the course. Maybe, I'll bring the megaphone and make a couple of signs to "motivate" the runners. Don't think I've ever been a spectator at a marathon. It will be cool to see everyone in action.

Need to throw some feelers out and see if anyone is interested in another Fat Ass 50k on New Years day. I haven't looked at the calendar yet, but which ever day I get off from work will be the day of the 50k. This would be number 4 or IV, or as a read somewhere IIII. (what the hell, someone decided to change Roman numerals which have been around forever) Evidently, IIII was used back in 1390.(politically correct attempt even way back then)

No comments: