Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Memorial ride

September 8th Siegel High School. Ride in memory of Jim Benson. Local husband and father killed in a bicycle/car accident a few weeks ago. I go by the accident site 2 times a day. I didn't know this man, but I'm going to try and make the ride. Never have ridden with the local club, either. Did ride in the Hot 100, a few years ago. Local story about bikes, be careful out there.

Yesterdays easy run turned into the tempo run that I should have run that evening with EB. Times weren't that great, no EB to pull me along. We were not able to schedule a workout this week. Did an easy 7 miles on the golf course this morning. Glute has started to loosen up and not be quite as sore today.

Busy week, because of the holiday. Close week, plus need to get payroll out today. Glad I resisted outsourcing payroll for so long. ADP sucks. No benefit to me, actually increased the amount of time spent doing payroll. Only benefit would be the filing of 940 and 941 for taxes. Big deal, Quickbooks makes that a simple process.

No comments: