Monday, March 24, 2008

Weekend

Busy weekend. Went with Bob up to the farm to winterize the coach Saturday morning. He blew out the water lines, while I opened up each of the faucets in the coach. Didn't take long. On the way back thru Carthage we stopped at the stockyards, after he bought my lunch. We were to early to watch the sale, so we went around back to watch them unload the trucks. Lots of cattle.

PJ and Dylan did the easter egg thing at the church while we were gone. When we got back Dylan wanted to practice street hockey in Lavergne. Still little chilly, 50 degrees with a little wind. Watched the "Bee" movie with Jerry Steinfeld and Renee Zellweger, later that night. Great graphics, the movie was ok.

Sunday did the Easter lunch after church. Ate to much. PJ and I must have caught some virus. I thought it was something we ate, but I stayed in bed all the rest of the day on Sunday. Stomach still feels quesy today. We both had low grade fevers.

Ankle swelling is almost gone. Peak of the color probably, lots of purple and green. Optimistic that a couple more days off and I'll be good to go.

No comments: